Meditation & Healing

From the time of the  birth till death the heart works continuously. Everyday the heart pumps 7000 litres of blood, of which 70% blood is pumped to the Brain and the remaining 30%  to the rest of body. How does the heart work so efficiently and effectively? Heart works effectively because it follows a discipline. Read more about Meditation & Healing[…]

Inner Peace

Inner peace has a direct linkage with our mental condition and our ability to understand and accept the environment around. Our understanding of the external world and our response towards it, is dependent on our thought patterns and our past actions, because, our speech, thoughts and actions makes our inner disposition or svabhava which forms Read more about Inner Peace[…]

How Wesak can bring Good Health & Happiness?

We all have a desire to be Prosperous, Healthy and Happy. Happiness is the goal for everyone. Happiness is a state which can be experienced when our connection with higher soul is strong and when we understand that weak connection with our true self is the only reason for all sorrows and sufferings. To Improve Read more about How Wesak can bring Good Health & Happiness?[…]

Significance of Wesak timings- THE 8 MINUTES MAGIC

On the morning of April 30th, those 8mins the blessings, guidance, energy required for the activity for the next entire year, energies for uplifting your consciousness for greater success on the spiritual path for material and financial abundance is brought down on to this earth through the parameters on Mother Earth.  All those who are Read more about Significance of Wesak timings- THE 8 MINUTES MAGIC[…]