Harness the power of prana to accelerate the recovery process right now. Your body heals itself and with the energy assistance of our skillful healer you can save your valuable time.
We all lose our inner peace and don’t work towards getting back in a peaceful state. Get aware Now and learn how not to give the power to someone outside or something outside.
Lost, confused or don’t how to decide? Speak up and share what is bothering you and we will help you make those wise choices.
Curious about your existence or finding purpose of your life it is easy to learn the universal truths once we understand energy. Explore the most comprehensive truths.
The planetary peace mediation also known as Twin Heart Meditation, Meditation on Loving Kindness, Metta Meditation very powerful meditation and also known as mother meditation base for all higher meditations. Planetary Peace Meditation is the foundation of all other meditations because it activates the Heart and Crown. Activation of the Heart and Crown is one of the fastest paths to Spiritual Development. Through this meditation your internal condition is transformed. When you do this meditation you become a 'Spiritual Conductor'. Your body gets filled with Light , Hope and Strength. When the Crown Chakra is not activated the connection with the higher soul is minimal. By Blessing the earth through the Crown Chakra, it becomes activated. Peace and love are brought down and can be used to heal your inner anger and hatred. When you do this meditation a lot of Soul Energy comes down. When you internally forgive those who have injured you , then you are in a position to Bless the Earth every person and every being . We are living in an ocean of life energy filled with energy beings.
YPV healing (or Energy Healing) can be used as a remedy for innumerable physical and psychological conditions, relationship problems, financial distresses and almost all difficulties in one’s life by balancing and cleansing of the energy bodies or ‘Chakräs’ of a being and thereby raising the consciousness of the person to higher frequencies.
From the time of the birth till death the heart works continuously. Everyday the heart pumps 7000 litres of blood, of which 70% blood is pumped to the Brain and the remaining 30% to the rest of body. How does the heart work so efficiently and effectively? Heart works effectively because it follows a discipline. Read more about Meditation & Healing[…]
Inner peace has a direct linkage with our mental condition and our ability to understand and accept the environment around. Our understanding of the external world and our response towards it, is dependent on our thought patterns and our past actions, because, our speech, thoughts and actions makes our inner disposition or svabhava which forms Read more about Inner Peace[…]
We all have a desire to be Prosperous, Healthy and Happy. Happiness is the goal for everyone. Happiness is a state which can be experienced when our connection with higher soul is strong and when we understand that weak connection with our true self is the only reason for all sorrows and sufferings. To Improve Read more about How Wesak can bring Good Health & Happiness?[…]
On the morning of April 30th, those 8mins the blessings, guidance, energy required for the activity for the next entire year, energies for uplifting your consciousness for greater success on the spiritual path for material and financial abundance is brought down on to this earth through the parameters on Mother Earth. All those who are Read more about Significance of Wesak timings- THE 8 MINUTES MAGIC[…]